Lemons bring joy! …not to mention good digestion, better skin, vitamin c galore.
Lemons are my go to. My main squeeze. My “it” fruit. Plus they make me happy and are beautiful…
- Liver Detox
- bile thinner
- lightening the spirits (aromatherapy)
- brightening the skin
- general yumminess
1. Drink Hot h2o with lemon every morning.
2. Fight the heat with Rosewater Lemon cooler. Add 2oz aloe juice for a menopause fighter.
3. Lemon Mousse (non-fat): My go to dessert for dinner parties. Shave some lemon rind on top for visual pizzazz in a big pretty bowl and ladle from there.
5. Detox, bile thinning inner cleanser: This is an old Czech recipe from an old czech grandma. whew. Roto-rooter.
6. Lemon-Poppy Muffins: I make them bite sized and drizzle some lemon simple syrup on top.
7. Lemon & Honey Facial: the citric acid bleaches, disinfects and cuts through grease and pore clogger build-up. For an even more therapeutic facial cleanse and scrub try this:
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of ground almond meal (what remains after making the almond milk works great!)
- 1 teaspoon rosewater or water (more or less to get right consistency)
Make a paste of all ingredients. Wash skin then apply paste over face and neck and enjoy for 20 minutes. Rinse and apply favorite face oil with a spritz of hydrating toner.
Fun Fact: The honey releases hydrogen peroxide which clears the bacteria.