You exercise your body and your mind so why not your eyes?
Try these eye calisthenics for better eye health:
- Circle the eyes slowly in a clockwise direction 3 times.
- Be sure to fully articulate the circles looking up diagonally right to 2 o’clock, right, diagonal right to 5 o’clock, down, diagonally left to 8 o’clock, left and diagonal left to 11 o’clock.
- Reverse the direction.
- Extend the right arm with the thumb raised.
- Stare at the thumb.
- Follow with the gaze as you inhale, bringing the thumb towards the nose.
- Exhale, extend the arm and gaze into infinite distance beyond the thumb.
- Re-focus on the thumb and repeat 3 times. T
- Try not to blink.
A few drops of Rosewater Saline Eyedrops provide a cooling and soothing addition to this daily exercise.