Be-Well Counseling is what I do on-on-one with clients to help them prioritize wants, needs, desires and find ways to reach their well-being goals.
Why not feel you are in the flow, moving downstream with a current? Learn to be well and savor the ride as you go!
Be-Well Counseling is an integrative therapeutic approach to:
Develop an enduring sense of health and well-being
Get in touch with your innate intelligence & wisdom
Create a “Rhythm of Life” plan to work with diet, lifestyle and stress
Cultivate mental and emotional clarity
Establish balance and fulfillment in life
Learn tools and strategies to combat issues with sleep, weight, transitions and more
So what exactly is it?
Be-Well Coaching is about encouraging you to change aspects of your life that are unhealthy: diet, lifestyle and stress, changing diet, schedule, exercise habits..most importantly I work with you to understand how your present lifestyle contributes to those behaviors and what can be done to change your behavior to achieve better health. I work with you to improve all areas including fitness nutrition weight stress management not to mention management of the myriad of life’s issues that have an impact on how good you feel.
For information illustrating the kinds of tools and strategies implemented in a typical wellness counseling session listen to a podcast of Lisa’s radio show “Strategies for Dealing with Stress” Listen Here.
Learn how to make some very simple shifts in your lifestyle to feel the rejuvenative power of being swept downstream with nature’s current. “ Dr. John Douillard
What to expect from Be-Well consultations
Come prepared to be guided towards natural health. Be receptive to new ways of perceiving wellness and learning tools and strategies that will bring a healthy perspective to your life.
Your Session May Include:
- Discussion: A chance to reflect and articulate concerns about your physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- Examination: Pulse, tongue, visual assessments.
- Recommendations & Training: You will come away with a realistic and achievable individualized plan of action to work with and develop. Recommendations may include:
- Dietary changes
- Daily routine
- Essential oils
- Supportive Coaching
- Additional consultations: These will help refine recommendations, deepen practices you have enjoyed and develop different strategies as the need evolves.
- A minimum of 3 sessions is recommended to establish goals and a relationship.
- A commitment of 3 months will ensure optimal results.
- Initial Consult: Introductory and informational session at which basics about Ayurveda are discussed. This is your opportunity to explore your readiness for change, intentions, reasons for seeking help, preliminary goals and to determine if this approach is right for you. This session may be conducted via phone or Skype. The following sessions may be scheduled at this time and it is recommended that they be weekly.
- Session I: An in-person session that includes a physical and emotional assessment. You will receive preliminary personalized information at this time.
- Session II: An in-depth, personalized program is presented, discussed and revised together to ensure feasibility and practicality.
- Session III: Your personalized program is reviewed, refined and enhanced with additional strategies and techniques to provide you with tools for transformation.
- Ongoing Weekly Sessions as Desired. These sessions will provide ongoing guidance, refinement of new goals and issues as they evolve.
“Weave and reweave the tapestry of your life so that it becomes bigger, more productive, more joyful, more fulfilling. Use resources within you and outside of yourself…”
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait